vineri, 17 octombrie 2008

Unofficial 2009Calendar

I found this on http://deutschrock.sblog.cz/
Apparently there is an unoficial calendar for 2009 featuringPanik that can be ordered here




















What's up with the pictures with Peilomat?

Peilomat = another german band, less known; they represented a land in the BuViSoCo with the song Jenny.

Could they have actually mistaken them with some of the guys?

=/

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

I did see that calendar. The idea is great.. but the execution not so much. I saw those other guys and I wonder who they were ^_^ thank you for clearing that one up. No Juri, Linke and David picture *pout* and the information used is mostly from the Wikipedia *shakes head*

I would love for there to be an official calendar ^_^ that would be great.