duminică, 21 septembrie 2008

Panik-Jan.de Interview Translation





Hello Jan!

Hello!

Are you religious, do you believe in god?

Nope. I used to, but not anymore.

Are you scared of spiders, Snakes or other animals?

No, not really.

How old were you when you had your first tattoo done? And why this design?

That was the fish. Well first of all because my starsign is Pisces, logical. How old was I? I think I was about 18.

Question of a male fan. Do you fancy guys?

Oh yes, of course. ( jokes ) No, I don't fancy any guys.

Imagine being a 14 year old girl going through puberty. Which guy would you fancy? Bill, Jimi or Zac?

I've got to say, Jimi Blue, because he's cool and you can have a drink with him. But, I don't fancy guys.

Girl in the background:" If you were a girl".

Jan:" Well, even if I were a girl, then I would be a lesbian".

How long have you been snowboarding?

I think since I have been 16, I think. I just don't have the time for it anymore, I would love to, but we are so busy all the time. I really should this winter.

How did you get into music?

Well, that just happened. I always wanted to play, and started playing the guitar, but soon found out that that's not my thing. And then I started getting into DJ'ing. I just saw something on TV one night while zapping. There was a world championship, on MTV I believe, and I thought that's what I want to do.

Girl in the background:" Camera's there."

Jan: "But I look at you anyway".

Girl:" Yeah, and that's much nicer".

Jan:" Exactly! And that's how you do it. Aaaaaand then I bought myself a set and it developed form there".

How much would you have to pay for a DJ set?

That depends on the range. I bought myself a set in those days for €250, the complete set, a mixer and two turntable. That was completely crap, but it's ok just to see if you want to go ahead with it. Apart from that, it's bloody expensive, my mixer was €800, but that's about what you have to pay. If you have professional equipment, then you pay around €2000 very easily.

If you would be an animal, what would you be?

A bird, an Eagle.

Girl:" Why?"

Because I want to be free. Or a Dolphin,that would be cool too, but a bird would be better.

Are there times when you would love to be a child again?

Yes, not having any responsibilities, just live for the moment. Meeting up with friends to play, where you really used to ask, would you like to come over to play? Not having the responsibility, just going to school, lalalalala, and then afterwards I would go home and play.




---

Translation made by Angel Wings over at UniversalPanik.com

Niciun comentariu: